If you’re a gamer that has just recently known about Ulala: Idle Adventure, and has just started laying it, then you’ve come to the right place. As a beginner, you probably don’t know a lot about this game and all the mechanics it has. Fortunately, today, we are going to help you and give tips so that you can level up and be a great player in this game. Before all of that though, let’s talk about what Ulala: Idle Adventure is.
Ulala: Idle Adventure is a mobile game developed and published by X.D. Global. As you could tell from the name, this game is an idle game where you earn stuff even if you’re not playing the game. Today, we’ll talk about the techniques and tips you can use, so let’s finally get started.
- Pick any class you want. There is no OP class and each one has his own usage and strong points.
- Join a team as soon as you’re able. This will help you progress a lot faster through the game.
- In this game, you can get yourself a pet that you can keep, and whenever you have the chance, you should always get one. Pets are used during combat and you could definitely use a lot of them especially if you want to keep on winning the battles you encounter. Having pets also allows you to send them on expeditions which cost you absolutely nothing.
- Whenever you can, you should always try to battle bosses around the area since it does give you exp or experience and a bunch of other things that can definitely prove useful to you. So don’t be scared to fight against bosses, but just be careful.
- Starfish is a currency that is considered by the game to be a premium currency. That’s why you should always accept tasks that have something to do with starfish or basically where you accomplish something in exchange for starfish.
- Gears and protection are very important whenever you want your character to be as powerful as they can be. Smelting and mixing gears can lead you to a much stronger piece of gear and which also makes you very powerful. When you level up, you can enhance your gear slots to the same level as your character.
- Player can equip 4 different skills, depending on his level. Upgrade each skill slot to improve your skills’ power.
- Perform quick battle daily to get a lot of experiences and resources while skipping 10 bosses.
- Remember to cook and eat foods which provides you with a considerable boost.
Ulala: Idle Adventure does revolve around you and getting raw materials and slowly building up your empire. One of the things that are important to the game is food such as real life. You should keep on exploring in order to find more ingredients for more recipes for food.