Android is one of the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. In order to keep up with the latest updates and bug fixes, you will need to update your apps from time-to-time. This blog post goes over how to update android apps on your phone or tablet.
With so many apps in the play store, it can be hard to keep track of which ones need updating. This can lead to some major security flaws and performance issues if you let your app update lag.
Android apps are updated all the time, but how do you know when an app needs updating?
1. Check your device’s settings
2. Connect to a Wi-Fi network
3. Tap on the Google Play Store icon
4. Scroll down and tap “My Apps”
5. Tap on the app you want to update, then tap “Update”
6. You’ll be prompted with an alert that says “This app will no longer work after updating.” This is normal; it just means that this version of the software won’t be compatible with your old OS version
7. If you’re not sure which apps are safe to update, check out our blog post about Android updates for more information!