Dungeon Village 2 is a new RPG town simulation game made by Kairosoft, the developer behind many successful time management game. In Dungeon Village 2 you will build and manage a town in different terrains, including grasslands, snow fields, and even in the underworld.
In the town, you will set up inns, weapon stores, and more to convince adventurers to come visit and explore the nearby dungeons. If the town’s popularity and development reach certain standard, they will move in for good.
The adventures go out on their own to fight monsters then return to your town to purchase supplies and equipment and relax to regain their stamina. They will level up and improve their stats spending time fighting. You can watch them clearing monsters or ask them to fight large groups of monsters or explore dungeons.
- Adventurer – Each adventurer has his own levels, jobs and statuses.
- Job – Each adventurer’s job can leveled up to 10. Then it can be kept or switched to a new profession.
- Facilities – They attract more visitors. There are types of facilities: Equipment, Stores, and Food/Drink.
- Item – Items are used to power up the adventurers and help them get more gold and experience from their quests.
- Quest – There are three types of quests: Dungeons, Mob Groups, and Bosses.