Are you familiar with the popular web series or book of the same title? Well, this game brings your favorite characters into life, and as if that is not enough, it puts you in their midst. The common rule in game of thrones is that when you play it you die, there is no middle ground. Those were the famous words of Cercei Lannister. It is no different here. Lead your forces against other powerful houses to conquer fortresses and castles as you consolidate your defenses since there’s always a strike-back. All these troubles are supposed to earn you the coveted throne that will allow you to rule all the houses in Westeros and possibly beyond.
A Game of Thrones has excellent graphics that will leave you glued to your screen for hours. You can face up to 5 other players online to make it even more entertaining. Additionally, the game has multiple variants and comes in five languages (English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian). Finally, it has unique asymmetric gameplay with an excellent start and plays cards for each house. A Game of Thrones is worth checking out this April.
- LEAD your house, muster your troops, plan your next move to raid the enemy lines and conquer territories.
- WIN strategic battles with the help of well-known characters such as Jaime Lannister or Eddard Stark.
- MASTER diplomacy and deception. Forge alliances with the other Great Houses but be ready for the inevitable betrayal. You cannot survive alone in the game of thrones, but only one will be crowned ruler of Westeros.
- Gather INFLUENCE to claim key positions in the royal court and take the initiative, crush your enemies, or cunningly outsmart your opponents.
- UNITE against the Wildlings north of the Wall or face the consequences of your failures…