It is kind of important for gamers to own the best game controllers for their Android devices. There are many types of games which can be played better with a controller.
With the incensement of cloud-based game streaming services such as Xbox Game Pass, Google’s Stadia, it is even more important to find the best Android game controllers to take advantage of these services.
An Android gamepad allows you not only to transfer input to the device but also to make a comfortable grip of the device while playing games.
There are 3 types of game controllers that are suitable for an Android device.
A wireless controller uses Bluetooth connection to transmit data to an Android device.
- It works with all soft buttons.
- It works with cloud-based streaming game services.
- It is hard or easy to setup depends on a controller’s brand.
- There are battery involved so you need to charge once in a while.
A grip controller uses touch-based physics to transmit user’s control to an Android device. It simulates a finger’s touch on virtual keyboard.
- There is no need for software setup. Just need to plug the grip in then play.
- Users don’t need to worry about battery and charging.
- It doesn’t work with streaming game.
- It can’t reach certain buttons on a virtual keyboard.